Friday, May 1

National Scrapbook Day

Well friends, National Scrapbook Day is here again! Can you believe it? I know you all have alot going on so I won't keep you but I wanted to share a freebie, a template challenge and a sale with you! I created this template for my template challenge over at Faith Sister's. If you participate in the challenges your name will go in the pot for a ton of fabulous prizes. If you don't have time to participate - no worries - you can find the template here until Sunday midnight! Also, check back by in a day or two because I'm going to share a quick way to crop a two-pager into two separate pages! I know that I had scrapbooked a long time before I knew there was a simple way to do this - so if you don't know about drop back by at the beginning of the week!

I also have put all my products on a 30% sale - all of them except my alphas which are dirt cheap anyway! So come check out my store!!


1 comment: