Friday, May 15

"At Last"- a wedding kit

I am so excited to be debuting our new kit, At Last! For those of you who have made it to the altar, or the judge, or the beach or wherever....you know the feeling of finally making that commitment to the person you searched so long to find. I remember when I married my husband I had the feeling of, "AT LAST!!" I had finally found the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Well, for those of you who have memories like that to celebrate, then this kit is for you! At Last is packed with beautiful papers and elements and you will be able to make many special pages from this one kit.

If you are indeed in need of this kit then don't wait to purchase it. It is 50% off until Sunday night, May 17th. You can buy the kit in whole or if some reason you don't want the entire kit you can get just what you need. I've broken the kit into different packs and those are on sale as well. You can find the kit here at Faith Sisters.

Now, for the really AWESOME news! When you buy the full kit through Sunday, you will receive a 6 page quick-page set for free! Now that is a great deal if I do say so myself. So, without wasting anymore of your precious time, I'll post the previews so you can take a look. I'll also show you a few layouts that the CT over at Faith Sister's put together.


I made this page - I've committed to scrapping pages
with my own kits so my personal scrapping won't
go by the wayside!

By Rhonda E.

Natalie C.

and last but not least, krispysky.

Well, that's it for now but I'll be back soon with a freebie for you! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment