Saturday, September 26

Action (Batch Resize for Web) Freebie

Hey friends! I just wanted to quickly share a free action with you. Someone over at DigiScrapAddicts requested an action be made so I made it for her and thought I'd share it with you. This action will take a folder of pictures and resize them (portrait, landscape or square) for web use. This will be a great action for those blog and facebook photos as well as scrapbook pages for web galleries.

Instructions

Action

Before I go I just wanted to remind you of the photobook template or quickpage freebie contest in the previous post. Scroll on down and check it out before you take off!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. What a great action! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Sep [LA 09:14pm, NY 11:14pm] - 27 Sep [UK 04:14am, OZ 02:14pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks ! Thats something i can use!

    Thank you so much for sharing!
    Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW AWESOME I THINK THIS IS!!!! I was just asking someone on another information blog about resizing actions!!! I haven't rec'd the reply just yet, but my question was answered! I didn't know that these were possible and you've made my day!!

    Yay, yay, yay! And thank you so very, very much!

    You ROCK!
    Candi

    ReplyDelete