Saturday, September 26

Action (Batch Resize for Web) Freebie

Hey friends! I just wanted to quickly share a free action with you. Someone over at DigiScrapAddicts requested an action be made so I made it for her and thought I'd share it with you. This action will take a folder of pictures and resize them (portrait, landscape or square) for web use. This will be a great action for those blog and facebook photos as well as scrapbook pages for web galleries.

Instructions

Action

Before I go I just wanted to remind you of the photobook template or quickpage freebie contest in the previous post. Scroll on down and check it out before you take off!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. What a great action! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thanks ! Thats something i can use!

    Thank you so much for sharing!
    Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW AWESOME I THINK THIS IS!!!! I was just asking someone on another information blog about resizing actions!!! I haven't rec'd the reply just yet, but my question was answered! I didn't know that these were possible and you've made my day!!

    Yay, yay, yay! And thank you so very, very much!

    You ROCK!
    Candi

    ReplyDelete