Thursday, April 16

Thursday Template Challenge at Faith Sisters with FREE Template

Hi fellow scrappers! I'm excited to annouce that I'm hosting the Thursday Template Challenge at Faith Sisters this week. You'll be inspired by the fun and FREE template I scraplifted from scrapper_smiles - one our CT members at Faith Sisters! Everyone is a winner in the challenge because all participants will receive a 25% off coupon to the Faith Sister's store JUST for participating! You can find all the details here.

Here's the template that is being featured this week.



Here is the layout I made the template from.


And here is my page using the template. I used our kit, "Fanciful" to make this page (all items are from the kit except the twine which is from Amanda Rockwell). You can find it in the shop for 25% off the entire week of this challenge since I'm hosting it!


Well, that's it for now! Happy Scrapping!!



3 comments: